Terms and conditions
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Bookings must be confirmed by debit or credit card. A non-refundable deposit of £100 for a one night stay and £25 per person, per night for two nights or more is required to secure the reservation.
- Any bookings cancelled or curtailed within 21 days of arrival date or curtailed after arrival, will be charged at the room rate applicable, unless the accommodation is subsequently re-let at the same rate.
- May we respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract. A booking contract is a contract in British Law, if you cancel you may be charged if we are unable to relet your room.
- Any alterations to confirmed bookings will incur an administration charge.
- Holiday cancellation insurance is readily available. See the link to Holiday Extras, below.
- Debit or credit card number details will suffice for deposit purposes.
- A Pre-Authorisation of your debit or credit card may be requested on arrival.
- A charge will be made for check in after 11 p.m. on the first night of any booking and for any departure after 11.30 a.m. on the day of checkout.
- Once booked, rates are non-transferable to any other offers or rates.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offers or rates published at any time. Any previous bookings will be honoured or refunded.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the hotel including balconies and terraces.
- Special rates are available for groups and house party bookings.
- All rooms are en-suite and are equipped with remote controlled colour television, clock radio, mini hi-fi with CD player and tea and coffee making facilities and mini bar in each room. Irons and ironing boards are provided in all rooms
- Twin bedded rooms are available in standard, luxury superior and deluxe grades.
- Additional beds can be placed in some of the rooms.
- We welcome children six years and over and babies in arms. Baby listening facilities and cots are available - please ask for details.
- Pets are accepted in one luxury room subject to certain conditions as detailed in our guidelines. For further details please contact us.
- We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to protect yourself against unforeseen eventualities.
- Any damage to bedrooms, public rooms and contents therein beyond normal wear and tear will be charged against any debit or credit card submitted for a deposit or pre-authorisation. Where a group booking is made this may be charged to the leader, person making the booking or any other person deemed responsible. Where applicable estimates for the repairs, renewals or any other works involved will be supplied. Delivery charges and VAT will also be added where applicable.
Christmas and New Year booking conditions
- A deposit of £500 per room is required with the initial booking either by credit or debit card.
- Full prepayment is required by 31st October.
- All major credit cards are accepted, except American Express.
- Any bookings cancelled before 31st October will be refunded 75% of the deposit.
If a booking is cancelled after 31st October we will do our best to re-sell the room.
If we succeed in re-letting the room we will refund the amount we sell it for less 25% of the deposit.
- We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance to cover unforeseen eventualities.
- A 5% service charge is added to all Christmas and New Year break packages.
- Best prices guaranteed on airport parking, holiday insurance, rail & coach travel etc. We recommend Holiday Extras Ltd.
Terms and Conditions for the 2017 June-July Great Outdoor Break Offer
- Advance booking is required. Telephone 01341 422129 to book.
- Booking lines open 10 am to 10 pm.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Prices are for two people sharing a luxury graded room for one night bookings.
- Free upgrade to a superior room for two night stays subject to availability.
- Upgrades to Superior or Deluxe room may be available.
- Bookings can only be taken for stays up to the 31st July.
- Excludes bank holiday weekends and special occasions.
- Only one night can be booked on the offer. Additional nights may be available at the special price for the additional night rate only.
- One extra night bed and breakfast may be booked at the rate stated on the offer for a luxury room upgraded to a superior room, subject to availability.
- Bookings cannot include children under the age of six.
- Children over six years of age will be charged £40 per night bed and breakfast in a superior room only. Upgrade fee will be applied.
- Children over the age of 14 or adults will be charged an additional £85 per night for bed and breakfast in a superior room only.
- The three course set dinner menu is to be taken before 8.30 pm. The full menu is available until 9 pm.
- The dinner allowance is only available on the first night of a multiple night booking.
- Dogs are allowed subject to availability at an additional cost of £20 per dog per night (luxury room only).
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payments for this offer are non-refundable but may be rescheduled within the booking period subject to availability and the alteration charge.
- Any alterations to bookings will incur a charge of £25 in the first instance.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or pre-existing booking.
- Only gift vouchers directly issued by Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel may be redeemed against the cost of this special offer.
- Pre-existing bookings cannot be changed to this offer, new bookings only will be accepted.
- Specific rooms cannot be allocated on this offer.
- The terms and conditions for this offer prevail over our standard terms and conditions.
- All costs for the following are to be paid at the time of booking: upgrades, additional nights, cost of dog accommodation and amendments
- Only one offer per booking is allowed.
- These terms and conditions are not negotiable
- A £30 per night supplement applies to Friday and Saturday night stays reduced to £50 for both nights
- Single nights may not be accepted for Friday or Saturday nights.
- The Booking may be cancelled within 24 hours of making the original reservation and payment. Only the minimum alteration charge of £25 will be deducted from the refund
- We guarantee this offer is the best price available at the time of your booking. If you can find a like for like offer for a stay with us for less within 24 hours we will match the price and give an additional 5% off.
- This offer supersedes all previous offers.
- The number of rooms available on this offer is limited
If you need to know more about any of the terms and conditions above, please telephone Reception on 01341 422129
Enquiries may also be sent via e-mail to email@example.com