Terms and conditions
Standard Terms & Conditions
- Bookings must be confirmed by debit/credit card. The expiry date of the card must be after the reservation date. A non-refundable deposit of £100 for a one night stay and £25 per person, per night for two nights or more is required to secure the reservation.
- A Pre-Authorisation of your debit or credit card will be requested on arrival.
- A charge will be made for check in after 11 p.m. on the first night of any booking and for any departure after 11.30 a.m. on the day of checkout.
- Once booked, rates are non-transferable to any other offers or rates.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any offers or rates published at any time and to cancel any booking with a full refund of any monies paid.
- Any unsuccessful charge-backs made on credit or debit cards will incur an administration fee of £50.
- Any left property which is returned by post will be charged for postage and packing to the guest's credit or debit card.
- Guests are advised that a discretionary service charge of 5% will be added to all hotel bills for payment on departure.
- A non refundable deposit will be taken for all restaurant bookings.
- £5 per person for lunch or afternoon tea.
- £7.50 per person for dinner.
- If the booking is cancelled up to 36 hours before, the deposit may be used for a future reservation.
- If the booking is cancelled within the 36 hours or guests are no-show the deposit is forfeited.
Cancellation and Alteration
- May we respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract. A booking contract is a contract in British Law, if you cancel you will be charged if we are unable to re-let your room.
- Holiday cancellation insurance is readily available for unforeseen eventualities. See the link to Holiday Extras.
- Any alterations to confirmed bookings made up to 28 days prior to arrival will incur an administration charge, payable at the time of alteration. For bookings of up to 7 rooms £50 per room, for bookings of 8-14 rooms £75 per room.
- Any alterations to confirmed bookings made between 14-27 days prior to arrival will incur the above administration charge per room booked, and full prepayment for the rescheduled stay at the applicable rate will be payable at the time of alteration. The rescheduled stay must be taken within three months of original arrival date.
- Any bookings cancelled or curtailed within 14 days of arrival date or curtailed after arrival, will be charged to the guest's credit or debit card at the rate applicable at the time of cancellation. If the accommodation is subsequently re-let, a refund will be made for the amount at which the room is resold, less a cancellation fee of £25 per room per night.
- A booking may be transferred from the original guest booked to someone else subject to payment of a £25 administration fee.
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the hotel including balconies and terraces.
- Special rates are available for groups and house party bookings.
- All rooms are en-suite and are equipped with remote controlled colour television, clock radio, mini hi-fi with CD player and tea and coffee making facilities and mini bar in each room. Irons and ironing boards are provided in all rooms
- All telephone calls from the rooms are free for UK landline numbers and all UK mobile telephone numbers charged at standard rates. All other rates are barred.
- Twin bedded rooms are available in standard, luxury superior and deluxe grades.
- Additional beds can be placed in some of the rooms.
- We welcome children six years and over and babies in arms. Baby listening facilities and cots are available - please ask for details.
- Pets are accepted in one luxury room subject to certain conditions as detailed in our guidelines. For further details please contact us.
- We strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to protect yourself against unforeseen eventualities.
- Any damage to bedrooms, public rooms and contents therein beyond normal wear and tear will be charged against any debit or credit card submitted for a deposit or pre-authorisation. Where a group booking is made this may be charged to the leader, person making the booking or any other person deemed responsible. Where applicable estimates for the repairs, renewals or any other works involved will be supplied. Delivery charges and VAT will also be added where applicable.
- For the hotel's Privacy Statement please see here
- For the hotel's COVID risk assessment, pre-arrival information and guest bedroom information, please see here.
Christmas and New Year booking conditions
- A deposit of £500 per room is required with the initial booking either by credit or debit card.
- Full prepayment is required by 31st October.
- All major credit cards are accepted, except American Express.
- Any bookings cancelled before 31st October will be refunded 75% of the deposit. If a booking is cancelled after 31st October we will do our best to re-sell the room. If we succeed in re-letting the room we will refund the amount we sell it for less 25% of the deposit.
- We strongly recommend taking out travel insurance to cover unforeseen eventualities.
- A 5% service charge is added to all Christmas and New Year break packages.
- Best prices guaranteed on airport parking, holiday insurance, rail & coach travel etc. We recommend Holiday Extras Ltd.
Holiday Extras website
Terms and Conditions for "The Great Escape Offer"
- Advance booking is required. Telephone 01341 422129 to book.
- Booking lines are open 11am to 6pm every day.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Prices are for two people sharing a standard, luxury, superior or de-luxe graded room for one night bookings.
- Bookings can only be taken for stays up to the 30th December 2020.
- Excludes bank holiday weekends and special occasions.
- One additional night is available for £135, £175, £200, £230 respectively. Further additional nights are priced at the best available bed and breakfast rate for the room at the time of booking.
- Bookings cannot include children under the age of six.
- Children over six years of age will be charged £50 per night bed and breakfast in a superior room only.
- Children over the age of 14 or adults will be charged an additional £95 per night for bed and breakfast in a superior room only.
- The market dinner menu is to be taken before 8 pm. The full menu is available until 9 pm.
- The dinner allowance is only available on the first night of a multiple night booking.
- £30 per couple towards a two course dinner on the first night, this must include a main course.
- The free glass of wine on a pre booked dinner for two on the second night is to be taken with a minimum two course meal to include a main course.
- Dogs are allowed subject to availability at an additional cost of £25 per dog per night (luxury room only).
- Full payment is required at the time of booking.
- Payments for this offer are non-refundable but may be rescheduled within the booking period subject to availability and the alteration charge and before three days of arrival.
- Any alterations to bookings will incur a minimum charge of £50.
- This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, third party voucher, promotion or pre-existing booking.
- Only gift vouchers directly issued by Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel may be redeemed against the cost of this special offer or any extras incurred.
- Pre-existing bookings cannot be changed to this offer, new bookings only will be accepted.
- Specific rooms cannot be allocated on this offer. Rooms will be allocated on the day of arrival.
- The standard terms and conditions will apply but the terms and conditions for this offer prevail over our standard terms and condition.
- All costs for the following are to be paid at the time of booking: upgrades, additional nights, cost of dog accommodation and amendments.
- Only one offer per booking is allowed.
- These terms and conditions are not negotiable.
- The offer is available all week. Single nights may not be accepted for Friday or Saturday nights.
- * The Booking may be cancelled within 24 hours of making the original reservation and payment. The minimum alteration charge of £50 will be deducted from the refund.
- We guarantee this offer is the best price available at the time of your booking. If you can find a like for like offer for a stay with us for less within 24 hours of booking we will match the price.
- This offer supersedes all previous offers.
- The number of rooms available on this offer is limited.
- Group bookings of more than two rooms cannot be accepted for this offer.
- All bookings are subject to Government rules and regulations appertaining to Covid 19 procedures. In the event of the reservation being changed due to these regulations, any affected bookings will be subject to rescheduling to a future date at no extra cost. Deposits will be held for the rescheduled booking. Any bookings affected by local rules and regulations in all other countries will be treated the same.
Penmaenuchaf Hall Dining Club
Membership Benefits of the Penmaenuchaf Hall Dining Club
- You'll enjoy 10% off the food element of your restaurant bill (beverages will be charged at list price) throughout the year (terms & conditions apply).
- You will be notified first about our special offers and regular events. These may include special guest evenings, wine discovery evenings, concerts and art events. The 10% discount will not apply to special events unless specifically stated.
- Club members may also receive advantageous rates for accommodation but normally the 10% discount will not apply to accommodation.
Terms and Conditions of the Penmaenuchaf Hall Dining Club
- Membership will be valid 24 hours after receipt of your enrolment confirmation e-mail.
- Membership is free and open to anyone aged 18 years and over.
- 10% discount is available for lunch, afternoon tea or dinner. Discount applies only to members paying a single bill in a single transaction. Discounts
cannot be applied on split bills unless all parties are Club members. A maximum of six diners in a party will receive 10% discount even if there are multiple memberships present. The member claiming the discount must be present on each occasion.
- Membership discount is not available on special occasions including Valentine's, Mother's & Father's days, Christmas & Boxing Day Lunch, New Year's Eve - please check prior to booking.
- Your membership number must be presented when booking or on the day of your visit in order to receive your discount. Discounts cannot be reclaimed retrospectively.
- Penmaenuchaf Hall reserve the right to amend membership conditions, decline or cancel membership at any time. We reserve the right to refuse admission at any time.
- Your personal data supplied for registration will be used solely to process your Penmaenuchaf Hall Dining Club membership. We will never sell, trade or distribute your personal information to any third parties.
- Your Penmaenuchaf Hall Dining Club membership application gives your consent to receive marketing communications from Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel & Restaurant. You have the right to unsubscribe from these at any time.
- Penmaenuchaf Hall Dining Club membership is not transferable. Any misuse of the Club membership number may jeopardise your membership. Please do not give your number to anyone else as this could result in cancellation of your membership. NB: If someone else presents your dining club number we will not apply the 10% discount.
- Penmaenuchaf Hall Monetary vouchers may be used in conjunction with the 10% discount. Vouchers issued by third parties will not be valid for the 10% discount.
- Please allow 28 days for membership to be approved.
- Diners staying at the Hotel on a third party or special offer voucher will not be eligible for the Dining club discount offers
If you need to know more about any of the terms and conditions above, please telephone Reception on 01341 422129
Enquiries may also be sent via e-mail to email@example.com